Omaha Water Heater Repair, Replacement & Installation
Whether you are looking for professional repair, maintenance or replacement of your water heater in the Omaha area, give us a call! Aksarben ® / ARS ® can help with any of your tank or tankless water heater needs!
We Service, Repair & Install Tank Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters & Other Hot Water Solutions:
- Tank Water Heaters – Gas, Electric & Hybrid Water Heater Repairs & Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters – Gas
- Water Recirculating Systems
- Instant Hot Water Dispensers
- We Service Most Makes & Models
- Water Heater Inspections & Maintenance Plans Available
Tank Water Heaters in Omaha
The technology available in tank water heaters is more reliable and energy efficient than ever before, especially when selecting a high-efficiency model. We will install the right size tank to fit your home and your family’s needs.
Recommended Tank Water Heater Maintenance in Omaha
Manufacturers of tank-style water heaters recommend that a plumbing professional perform an annual maintenance and inspection of your water heater to keep it functioning at peak performance and to help ensure tank longevity.
Water Heater Buildup
Compare the depleted anode rod on the left to the new anode rod. This 8-year-old water heater has sediment buildup and exhausted anode rods.
Part of the annual maintenance should be an inspection of the anode rods inside the water heater. Anode rods are a “sacrificial” part and are designed to draw corrosion to the rod and deter it from attacking the tank. A spent anode rod can no longer protect the tank and corrosion can occur on the tank, leading to leaks and possibly ruptures.
With a complete water heater inspection from aksarben ® / ARS ®, your tank will also be drained and flushed. It is likely that your tank has a buildup of sediment and lime deposits that, if not routinely flushed, can become deep enough to prevent the burner from properly and efficiently heating the water in the tank. Excess buildup can cause your water to develop a bad odor, use more energy than necessary and increase the time your family has to wait for hot water.
Tankless Water Heaters in Omaha
If you currently have a tank style water heater and your family is frequently inconvenienced by a lack of hot water and a long wait while your unit refills and reheats, a tankless unit may definitely be the answer. Endless hot water on demand is the #1 reason consumers choose tankless!
Additional benefits include:
- Longer life – tankless units last nearly 2X longer than tank style water heaters.
- Less energy used and less cost to operate. Energy is used as needed, not continually cycling on and off 24/7 like tank style water heaters
- Less environmental impact through reduced CO 2 emissions. Tankless units produce up to 50% less CO 2 than tank units.
- Space-saving design mounts on the wall.
- There is no tank to leak or rupture.
Free Estimates & Payment Options Available W.A.C.
Call us today to discuss your needs with one of our Plumbing Consultants and receive a free estimate. Your Plumbing Consultant can also discuss with you the payment options that are available for qualified buyers.
We Proudly Install Systems From The Following Manufacturers: