Mini Split System Installation in Omaha, NE
Get a Ductless AC System Today
Sometimes a traditional AC system just doesn’t get the job done. Aksarben ARS is proud to offer mini split system installation for homeowners in the Omaha, NE area. A ductless split system can solve common AC issues, such as certain rooms or areas of your home that aren’t as cool as others. A mini split AC system can also be the perfect solution for a home that does not have existing ductwork.
What Are Mini Split Systems?
If you’ve never heard of a ductless mini split system, we’re happy to explain how they work. A mini split HVAC system operations like a conventional heating pump by providing heating and cooling as needed. Instead of a traditional single indoor unit distributing cool or warm air through ductwork, a mini-split system utilizes multiple small units that service individual rooms or zones of your home. This makes a ductless mini-split system the ideal choice for room additions without ductwork or older homes that have no air ducts. There are multiple types of ductless mini split systems to choose from, including:
- Single Zone – This ductless mini-split AC system is ideal for cooling or heating small spaces such as single rooms or supplementing your existing HVAC system.
- Multi-Zone – A multi-zone ductless mini split AC system is best for small or mid-sized homes that have between two and eight zones of comfort. Each room’s comfort level can be controlled independently.
- Whole House – If you need a mini split ductless system for your mid-sized to large house, go with a whole house system that allows you to control the comfort level of up to eight rooms independently.
Mini Split System Installation
Once you’ve determined that a mini split system is ideal for your home, you can sit back and relax while our professionals install it for you. These small, individual units do not require ductwork, making them relatively easy to install. Ductless systems consist of an indoor air handling unit paired with a slim-line outdoor condenser unit. These systems can be installed in tight spaces and are much more efficient than window air conditioners. Your mini split system can be installed discreetly as not to be an eyesore. Some ideal situations for installing a mini split system include adding a room to your home without having to add expensive ductwork and a room that is always too cold in the winter or too hot in the summer. Ductless systems are also great for basements, garages, and sunrooms.
The Benefits of Mini Split Systems
It wouldn’t make sense to have a mini split system installed in your home if it didn’t offer you some excellent benefits. Mini split systems are small and offer flexibility when it comes to cooling and heating individual rooms. Many mini split models can feature up to four indoor air handling units that are connected to a single outdoor unit. Each zone offers its own thermostat, allowing you to condition each space individually to potentially save money and energy. These systems also provide the following advantages:
- Energy efficiency – Mini split systems are one of the most affordable heating and cooling stations and lower your energy usage.
- Temperature regulation – These systems are ideal for adding comfort to home additions and rooms that don’t have ductwork like garages.
- Quiet and safe use – A window AC unit is loud and can allow pests or people into your home. A mini-split system is almost silent and keeps you safe.
- Custom comfort – A single outdoor mini split unit can connect to multiple zones that can be individually controlled based on personal preferences.
Choose the Best Mini Split Installer
If you want to have a mini split system installed in your home, you need an HVAC company you can trust. Aksarben ARS is upfront and honest, and we offer free estimates with no hidden fees. Everyone who enters your home is fully certified and background-checked. We’re available 7 days a week, and we specialize in heating and air, drain and sewer services, plumbing, maintenance plans, and more. Contact us today to schedule your appointment or request your free quote.